Coconut Earrings Small
My grandfather’s name was Santiago Pelliccia. He was born in Yauco, Puerto Rico in 1932. He lived on the island until he moved to Brooklyn, New York. After he left, he didn’t want to go back and I never knew why. I later learned that he didn’t see opportunity or a future for his family. I wanted discover the beauty to find that magic on this trip. We traveled across the island from San Juan to Aguadilla and even flew to Vieques to experience a less traveled road. Throughout the trip we were surrounded by the warmth and love of the people, the delicious food of the island, sunshine and blue skies. I wanted to highlight the culture with a series of pieces that can become essentials in your jewelry wardrobe and a little piece of Puerto Rico can travel with you everyday.
- Sunburst Small Hoop Earring
- Drops 3 1/4”
- Composition: Brass with 14K Gold Plating
- Designed in New York and Made in India
Shipping and Returns
- Takes 2-3 Days to ship via USPS
- Shipped in a Branded Box, Business Card. Thank you Card and Branded drawstring bag for jewelry storage.
- Free shipping and handling added on all domestic orders
- $20 shipping and handling added for all international orders
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of purchase. For more information regarding returns click here.