Zon Earrings Small
- Sunburst Small Hoop Earring
- Drops 3 1/4”
- Composition: Brass with 14K Gold Plating
- Designed in New York and Made in India
Shipping and Returns
- Takes 2-3 Days to ship via USPS
- Shipped in a Branded Box, Business Card. Thank you Card and Branded drawstring bag for jewelry storage.
- $7 shipping and handling added on all domestic orders
- $20 shipping and handling added for all international orders
- Returns on full-price items are available for refund within 15 days of purchase. For more information regarding returns click here.
This new collection entitled Aurora is inspired by the Sun, comprising of a series of earrings, bracelets, and traditional Caribbean classics like the Cowrie Shell. Each piece in the collection is named after the Sun using the native Aruba language, Papiamento. Papiamento is a Spanish Creole language with mixtures of Portuguese and Dutch, spoken on the Caribbean islands of Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao. Our collection reflects the Sun, Zon (Dutch), Sol (Spanish), Dom (Portuguese) and Soleil (French).
Each of the cultures listed above have made an impact / influence on the island. Jam and Rico traveled to the South side of Aruba to a national park where we traversed through a narrow path leading to a serene lake tangled with twigs, branches and trees. Our jewelry caught the gaze of the warm Sun while it peeked through the deep green trees and vines. The Sun is what makes the Caribbean so inviting, welcoming, loving and hot! We wanted to highlight natures number one nurturer the "Sun" while experiencing One Happy Island of Aruba.